Table of Contents
Note: This post contains affiliate links* It’s gotten cold here in Germany, and so it definitely feels very autumnal right now! Time to have a look at what’s new in K-beauty this season, and discuss some of the Korean skincare and makeup products that have either just launched or are about to launch for the cozy season: the most exciting autumn K-beauty launches for 2019!
Don’t you just love that time of year when a bunch of new, exciting beauty products launch? I have to say, even though I’m not always a fan of autumn and winter, or even the holidays (shocker, I know – thank my depression for that), I always look forward to the fall/autumn launches in particular. The colour schemes for makeup are just so much richer and more “grown-up” than for the more playful spring launches, and I truly cannot get enough of all the plums, bronzes, auburns and wine reds thrown at us during that time of year. This is also the time when many new skincare products are being launched, just in time for the gifting season.
So, I wanted to use today’s The K-Beauty Podcast episode to discuss a number of these autumn K-beauty launches for 2019 with you guys and hopefully introduce you to a few goodies you may have otherwise overlooked. Especially in terms of Korean skincare, there is so much new stuff out right now or about to launch in the next weeks, all of it super interesting and potentially swoon-worthy. Not every product mentioned in this episode won me over completely, and I’ve got a thing or two to say about the pricing with one brand in particular, but all in all, my wish list definitely got longer after researching the latest autumn K-beauty launches for 2019.
By the way, I say “autumn” because as a German who lived in New Zealand for a few years, I was taught British English over American. Sometimes a “fall” will slip out instead, but overall, it’s always going to be “autumn” for me, especially since I really love the balance of the word for some reason. So, here is this week’s episode with plenty of intriguing, tempting new autumn K-beauty launches, both skincare and makeup!
Here is episode TWENTY-THREE of The K-Beauty Podcast: The Most Exciting Autumn K-Beauty Launches for 2019
Episode Notes: The Most Exciting Autumn K-Beauty Launches for 2019
1. Then I Met You Skin Balancing Duo
- US peeps can buy this at the Then I Met You online store
- Then I Met You products are also partly available internationally via Soko Glam
2. Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream
- People based in the US and Korea can buy this via the Krave Beauty online store
- The cream is currently also available at RoseRose
3. Cosrx Propolis Synergy Toner
- The toner is currently only available via the global Cosrx website – I’ve never ordered from them so I’m not sure about shipping costs!
- You might also soon be able to buy this on Amazon* – keep an eye on availability
4. Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner Plus
- If you want to read about another great Isntree toner, check out my review of the Isntree Green Tea Fresh Toner
- Buy the HA Toner Plus at Yesstyle*
5. Klairs Fundamental Eye Awakening Gel and Nourishing Eye Butter
- Buy the Klairs Fundamental Eye Awakening Gel at Wishtrend*
- Buy the Klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter at Wishtrend*
- Buy the two as a set – also at Wishtrend*
6. Cosrx Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream
- So far, this only seems to be available on the Cosrx website
- UPDATE: You can get the Cosrx Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream at Beautytap* now!
- MORE UPDATES: The eye cream is now also available at Stylekorean*, and at a better price than the other two shops as well (for now anyway…)
7. A’PIEU Mulberry Blemish Clearing Ampoule
- You can buy this at Yesstyle*
- There is also a special set* together with the Mulberry Blemish Clearing Cream
8. A’PIEU Pure Pine Bud skincare range
- The whole product range is available at Yesstyle*
- I am especially into the Pure Pine Bud Essence Toner*
9. AZN Labs Hydrogel Eye Patches
- I actually did find out the price after recording, they cost 68$!
- You can buy them exclusively at Beautytap*
10. Innisfree Derma Formula Green Tea Probiotics Cream
11. Laneige Cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser
- You can get a bit more info about this new launch in this Reddit Thread
- It’s hard to find a purchase link, the only one I could unearth is via Beautybox Korea
12. Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks Holiday Editions 2019
- Buy the “mint choco” version on Amazon US* or at Yesstyle*, though it seems to currently be out of stock
- The “sweet candy” version is currently only available on the Laneige US shop site
- Buy the holiday set with both masks as minis plus the berry mask at the Laneige US site or Sephora US
13. Rarekind Oversmudge Lip Tint
- The core shades are available at Testerkorea – seems to be the only non-Ebay site to sell them at this point in time
- Watch this uber cute Youtuber try out some of the shades!
14. Too Cool For School Water Flip Blush
- You can buy all three shades at Yesstyle*
15. Dear Dahlia Paradise Shine Eye Sequins
- It seems that you can also buy these directly via their English webshop
16. Etude House Play Colour Eyes Maple Road Eye Collection
- This palette is currently 40% off at Stylekorean!*
- Otherwise, you can also get it at full price at the Etude House global shop
17. Shu Uemura Pikashu holiday 2019 collection
The Weekly Craves, Faves and Misbehaves
- Crave of the week: Torriden Dive in Serum – currently only available at Beautybox Korea
- Fave of the week: Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream – buy at Yesstyle*
- Misbehave of the week: Banila Co. V-V Vitalizing Toner – buy (if you so want to…) at Yesstyle*
And that is all for this week – the autumn K-beauty launches 2019 that are the most significant in my eyes. Hopefully, they were a bit exciting for you as well, and I hope you had fun listening to my ramblings. Let me know if you are trying out any of the new launches mentioned today, and what your experiences with them are!
As always, a big thank you to all the supporters of The K-Beauty Podcast and my other creative endeavours who are using the affiliate links on this blog when making their beauty purchases, or who donate to my ko-fi page, and of course to everyone who has rated, shared and reviewed the podcast on the various listening platforms.
Remember to subscribe on ITunes for new podcast episodes, or subscribe on Stitcher! Follow me on Instagram for more English beauty content, and make sure to visit the ever-growing English section of this blog!
Let me know in the comments: Which of the new autumn K-beauty launches is speaking to you the most?
Take care, guys!
*Affiliate Links, meaning I earn a small commission if you decide to use the link to purchase an item. This does not raise the purchase price for you, and it helps me and my blog to grow – so, thank you for supporting me in this way!