Table of Contents
The K-Beauty Podcast is back with a brand new episode, yay! This week, it’s all about K-beauty budget finds – I am going to chat with you about how to bargain-hunt for Korean beauty products and which 21 Asian skin care and makeup finds you can treat yourself to without setting your credit card on fire!
I am so happy to be back in front of my mic this week for a new episode of The K-Beauty Podcast! This week’s episode has been on my “topics to discuss” list for a while now, but I must admit that I couldn’t quite bring myself to do all the research necessary for it up until now.
Trust me, I searched the web like a maniac and went through pretty much everything I’ve ever tried in terms of reasonably priced and super amazing K-beauty skin care products. I really wanted to make my list of 21 K-beauty budget finds as kickass and as helpful as possible for you guys! Of course, I have linked all the products mentioned down below, but now…let’s dive into the podcast, shall we?
Here is episode NINE of The K-Beauty Podcast:
21 K-Beauty Budget Finds that Won’t Break Your Bank!
Episode Notes: 21 K-Beauty Budget Finds that Won’t Break Your Bank!
K-Beauty Budget Finds – Cleansers:
- Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil – buy at Yesstyle,* buy the cheaper refill pack
- Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser – buy at Yesstyle* (best price when this episode aired – alternatively, look at the prices at Stylekorean* or Wishtrend*
- Hadalabo Goku-Jyun Super Hyaluronic Face Foam – buy at Yesstyle* or Amazon US*/Amazon DE*
- Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Amazon US/Amazon DE*, read my review of the (more pricey, very similar) By Wishtrend Green Tea Enzyme Powder Wash
K-Beauty Budget Finds – Toners and Mists:
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner, 500ml – buy at Beautytap* (they also have the smaller sizes, it’s just that the large size gives you the most bang for your bucks!)
- Secret Key Fresh Nature Toners: the Milk Toner and the Aloe Toner are the best ones in my opinion! – buy at Yesstyle*
- Benton TT Honest Mist – buy at Stylekorean*, buy at Amazon DE* (Amazon US sellers all seemed a bit dodgy, so I’m not linking them here…)
K-Beauty Budget Finds – Essences, Serums and Ampoules:
- Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence Rose Edition – Yesstyle* still offers the best price!
- Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Enrich Essence – Yesstyle* currently has a sale on this!
- Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream (currently on sale at Stylekorean*) and Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule (also on sale at Stylekorean* for under 12$!)
- Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Amazon US*/Amazon DE*
- It’s Skin Power 10 Formula Essences – I especially like the LI Effector* and the Propolis essence*
K-Beauty Budget Finds – Sheet Masks:
K-Beauty Budget Finds – Moisturisers:
- Pyunkang Yul Moisture Cream – read my English review, buy at Stylekorean*
- Holika Holika Good Cera product line: Good Cera Super Ceramide Ultra Toner,* Good Cera Super Ceramide Emulsion* and Good Cera Super Ceramide Cream* – more product pictures in my shorter German review of these products
- Petitfee Oil Blossom Lip Mask Sea Buckthorn,* Petitfee Super Seed Lip Oil* – the lip oil is being renewed, so I’m not sure if Yesstyle still sells the old or already the new version!
K-Beauty Budget Finds – Makeup:
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder (talc-free, yay!) – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Stylekorean* (they often have a time deal for the powder, so eye the price to get the best deal!)
- Peripera Airy Velvet Lip Ink – see swatches in my German review post, you get these for a good price at Yesstyle*, make sure to also check out the brand new, absolutely gorgeous spring 2018 colours* (Bright Plum is my favourite!)
- Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream – Stylekorean* often has a time deal on this, so look out for that! Otherwise, Yesstyle* usually has a good price for the 50ml version
- Missha M Magic Cushion Moisture – read my German review, buy at Amazon US*/Amazon DE*
The Weekly Craves, Faves and Misbehaves:
- Crave of the week: Heimish Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patches – buy at Stylekorean*
- Fave of the week: J.ONE Jelly Pack – read a shorter rave in German I wrote a few days ago, buy at Sephora US*, buy at Lookfantastic*
- Misbehave of the week: Nivea Hyaluron Cellular Filler 3in1 Pflege Cushion – read my German review, if you live in Germany/Europe, you can buy this via Amazon DE*
- Intro and outro music: “Puzzle Pieces” by Lee Rosevere
So that’s it for this week’s episod of The K-Beauty Podcast: “21 K-Beauty Budget Finds that Won’t Break Your Bank.” Remember to subscribe on ITunes so that you never miss the latest podcast episode! Do you have any K-beauty budget finds you can recommend? Let us know in the comments!
Take care, guys!
*Affiliate Links, meaning I earn a small commission if you decide to use the link to purchase an item. This does not raise the purchase price for you, and it helps me and my blog to grow – so, thank you for supporting me in this way!