*contains PR samples and affiliate links* Ah man, it’s been too long, my friends! Let me welcome you back to The K-Beauty Podcast with an autumnal episode, all about transitioning into your autumn skincare routine, with heaps of tips on how to adjust your routine to deal with the seasonal changes.
No matter if you call it “autumn” or “fall”, if pumpkin spice lattes are your greatest joy in life or you view them as the grossest thing on this planet, there is no doubt that for us in the Northern hemisphere, the season that gives lifestyle bloggers 99% of their Instagram material is upon us!
And, well, what kind of a K-beauty blogger would I be if I wouldn’t take this opportunity to talk about transitioning and adjusting your skincare routine so that it fits with the changing season! Alright then – let’s grab ourselves a hot drink and get all cozied up for this autumnal podcast episode on how to build and adjust your autumn skincare routine, K-beauty style!
Here is episode SEVENTEEN of The K-Beauty Podcast: Transitioning into Your Autumn Skincare Routine with K-Beauty
Episode Notes: Transitioning into Your Autumn Skincare Routine with K-Beauty
1. Creamy, Gentle Cleansing Fluids and Milks
- Marina Miracle Sweet & Creamy Oil Cleanser – check out the international Marina Miracle website to see where you can purchase this cleanser in your country; Germans can buy this at Marina Miracle Germany!
- Uriage Roséliane Dermo Cleansing Fluid – Americans can buy this at Lookfantastic, Canadians should find it at various online pharmacies (check stockists here), and Germans can purchase on Amazon DE* or Lookfantastic DE*
- Lioba Soft Clouds Micellar Foaming Cleanser – buy at Lioba Skincare online, contact them if they maybe are willing to ship to your country, shipping is mostly focused on EU countries at this stage!
- Rosette Hyogadei Cleansing Paste – buy at Yesstyle*
- Rosette Rice Release Cleansing Liquid – buy at Yesstyle*
- Innisfree Bija Trouble Cleansing Gel – buy at Beautytap* (best option especially for US peeps!), buy at Yesstyle*
- Hada Labo Goku Jyun Super Hyaluronic Face Foam – buy at Yesstyle*
2. Multi Hyaluronic Acid Serums and Toners
- Hada Labo Goku Jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion – buy at Yesstyle*
- Hada Labo Goku Jyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion Moist – buy at Yesstyle*
- neobömi Tri Hyluronic Serum – Germans can buy this on Amazon DE*, for all other countries, you can contact the brand via the neobömi website to enquire after stockist options
- Geek & Gorgeous 101 Serums – buy either the HA5 Light or the HA5 Rich serum (they are both equally excellent!)
- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Beautytap* – see which one works better in terms of shipping options for your country, prices are roughly the same!
- Cosrx Hyaluronic Hydra Power Essence (I don’t like this as much, but many people love it!) – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Beautytap*
3. Autumn Masking!
- Make p:rem Wonderful Me In Shower Face Pack – I can currently only find this on Glow Recipe
- Etude House 3 Minutes Care in Shower Pack – buy at Yesstyle*
- Mamonde “In Shower” Masks – buy the Moisturizing Mask* or the Exfoliation Mask* at Yesstyle
- Neogen Knit Mask White Truffle – read my German review, buy at Yesstyle*, Germans can buy this (cheaper!) at Douglas*
- Jullai Super 12 Bounce Oil in Mask – buy via Glow Recipe
- Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask – buy at Wishtrend*, buy at Yesstyle* (currently the cheaper option!)
- I’m From Honey Mask – buy at Wishtrend*
4. Combatting Post-Summer Hyperpigmentation
Vitamin C serums:
- Tia’m My Signature C Source Vitamin C Serum – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Beautytap*
- Rotho Melano CC Essence – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Amazon US*, buy at Amazon DE*
- By Wishtrend Skin Prep Water with 5% Mandelic Acid – read my English review, buy at Wishtrend*
- Dr. Wu Renewal Serum with 18% Mandelic Acid – buy at Amazon US*, Germans buy at Amazon DE*
Niacinamide and Licorice Extract:
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask – read my English review, buy at Wishtrend*
- It’s Skin Power 10 Formula LI Effector – buy at Yesstyle*
- Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner – read my English review, buy at Wishtrend*
Don’t forget your sunscreen!
5. Face Oils
- SanDaWha Extra Virgin Camellia Seed Face Oil – buy at Beautytap*
- Temple Organic 100% Japanese Camellia Seed Oil, cold-pressed – buy at Amazon US*
- Lyanature Oil Plus (camellia seed oil, red ginseng extract) – buy at Amazon US*, Germans buy at Amazon DE*
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil – buy at Amazon US*, buy at Amazon DE*, buy at Cultbeauty UK
- Huxley Oil Essence – Stylekorean* sometimes has a sale on this!, or buy at Yesstyle*
- Huxley Oil Light And More – buy at Stylekorean*, buy at Yesstyle*
- Olivarrier Fluid Oil (100% Squalane) – buy at Yesstyle*
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Face Oil – buy at Amazon US*, German can buy at Ecco Verde*
- Lanbelle Lanbio Oil (with tamanu oil) – buy at the Lanbelle online shop (not sure about the shipping charges)
6. Sleeping creams/masks/packs
- Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Wishtrend*
- Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Stylekorean*
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – buy at Stylekorean*, buy at Yesstyle*
- Tonymoley Magic Food Banana Sleeping Mask – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Stylekorean*
7. Go for Glow!
- Mac Blot Powder – buy at Lookfantastic*
- Innisfree No Sebum Loose Powder – buy at Stylekorean*, buy at Yesstyle*
- Srichand Translucent Powder – buy at Amazon US*, buy at Amazon DE*
- Erborian CC cream – buy at Feelunique in the shade clair* or shade doré*
- Clio Kill Cover Liquid Founwear Ampoule Cushion – buy at Yesstyle*
- Hera Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture – buy at Yesstyle*
- A’Pieu Haute Cushion – buy at Yesstyle*
- VDL Lumilayer Primer – buy at Yesstyle*, or how about the golden holiday version?*
- Heimish Artless Glow Base – buy at Stylekorean*, buy at Yesstyle*
- Etude House Double Lasting Serum Foundation – buy at Yesstyle*
8. Autumn Body Care
- Beyond Deep Moisture Body Oil – buy at Yesstyle*
- Beyond Butterful Body Balm – buy at Yesstyle*
- Beyond Deep Moisture Olive Shower Cream – buy at Yesstyle*
- Leaf & Botanics Body Scrub Salt – buy at Yesstyle*
- Leaf & Botanics Body Scrub Sugar – buy at Yesstyle*
- Holika Holika Baby Silky Hand Mask – buy at Yesstyle*
- Kao MegRythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask – buy lavender,* rose* or chamomile* scented versions at Yesstyle (I linked the 5 pack ones, there are also 12 pack ones that come out cheaper, but maybe see if you like them first with a 5 pack!)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – currently on sale for a good price at Yesstyle*
- Innisfree Lip Sleeping Pack with Canola Honey – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Amazon US*
- Aritaum Ginger Sugar Overnight Lip Mask – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Amazon US*
- Aritaum Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Amazon US*
- Holika Holika Golden Monkey Glamour Lip 3-Step Kit – buy at Yesstyle*, buy at Lookfantastic*
The Weekly Craves, Faves and Misbehaves:
- Crave of the week: Heimish Dailism Eye Palette “Rose Memory” – currently only available at Stylekorean*
- Fave of the week: A By BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum – buy at Bemused Korea, Germans can also get this for a pretty decent price at Miss and Missy!
- Misbehave of the week: PACKage Monthly New Feet Foot Peeling Pack (shudder!) – buy at Lookfantastic* (if you so desire…)
A big thank you to anyone who is kind enough to support The K-Beauty Podcast by using the affiliate links on this blog! And, of course, thank you for listening to this week’s episode on how to transition into your autumn skincare, K-beauty style! Remember to subscribe on ITunes to never miss a new podcast episode, or keep up with the podcast on Stitcher. If you are enjoying my content and find it worth supporting, you can donate a small amount to my ko-fi page – you help me continue making this podcast with your help, thank you!
Let me know in the comments: In what ways do YOU switch up your skincare routine once the colder weather hits?
Take care, guys!
*Affiliate Links, meaning I earn a small commission if you decide to use the link to purchase an item. This does not raise the purchase price for you, and it helps me and my blog to grow – so, thank you for supporting me in this way!